Share on Facebook

Suggestions for Update?

February 20, 2017 10:12:07am (This post was last modified: February 20, 2017 11:07:29am by Origin.)
[-]
Origin forum profile avatar
Suggestions for Update?
Themes:
Give a more variety of themes to choose from rather than just recolours. Examples would be like a Darkrai type theme, Celebi Type theme, Groudon Type theme etc.

Wonder Trade:
Make it so if you trade a Pokemon away you only get the same type. Examples would be: Trading Glitter Riolu gives you a Glitter Happiny. Trading a Haunted Darkrai gives you a Haunted Litleo. Make it so people can't just trade a normal pokemon and get a shiny or coloured or vice versa.
Same Type means - Haunted for Haunted, Frost for Frost, Shiny for Shiny, Normal for Normal. Not Haunted for Eternal, Glitter for Shiny, Normal for Shadow.
If there isnt any Pokemon for Trade, you should just get a random Promo of the same type?
Pokemon Racing:
Same as Wonder Trade, You can only race with the same type of Pokemon.

Random Swap:
Add a Colour Swap, Requires a token that can only be received from Donations or Clan Rewards. Benefits those who are active on the RPG and those who help with the RPG to stay online.

Collection Contest:
There should be a Collection Contest at least Once every 2-3 months. Having one every 2-3 months means that there's an event people can do that doesn't require them to constantly train.

Mining/Crafing Shop:
At the moment, Mining isn't really worth doing unless your lab task requires you to collect Glaceons or you're a fan of Glaceons. Changing it to a set of coloured Pokemon with a relatively expensive price similar to BP would make Mining/Crafting worthwhile. Could even create a new type of coloured Pokemon this way like Ancient/Fossil/Bone.

Adventure Maps:
You could just create a similar adventure map to the one thats currently there but make the NPC more difficult. Only difference is slightly increasing the prize of coins but keeping gems at the same amount.
Also could make it so that it's like a collection contest type map. Collect 10x Machop and hand it in to receive a Shiny Machop + 200 coins and a chance of getting a coloured Machop. Adding a variety of ways to get promos that anyone can do keeps the rate low and adds more promos in the game but at least gives people who don't have a lot in the game a chance of receiving a coloured Pokemon.

Referrals: (A copy from my old post)
This has been done by other games before when it comes to referring, but it would be good if the referral rewards was something like this:
10 Players - A Coloured Pokemon
25 Players - 500 Coins and a Coloured Pokemon
50 Players - 750 Coins and a Coloured Pokemon
100 Players - 1,250 Coins, 2 Coloured Pokemon and a Referral Rank (Similar to Premium except Promos price are set at 50 coins)

Training Account(s) Rewards:
Beating Dark Trainer gives you a Fossil. Currently it has no use, what it should do is that after you collect 10-25 of them, you have a chance of reviving them for a random coloured Pokemon or a new Ancient/Fossil Pokemon.
Chartsaur currently doesn't give anything. It's reward could be something like a chance of getting a Random Swap Token or some type of exp boost item.

Auction House:
There should be a minimum bid added. Currently in the Auction House, any Pokemon that is added only gets a bid of 1 coin and if lucky/valuable gets more if wanted by players. Adding a minimum bid lets the seller at least have a chance of getting something out of it rather than just getting 1-100 coins.

Clan Loan Centers:
An option where Clan Members can add their Pokemon to a Clan Loan Area. If another member wants to loan it, they can just click on 'Loan' and they get to borrow it for 1 Day. After that 1 Day the Pokemon is returned to the Loan Center. The owner of any Pokemon in the Loan Center can take out their Pokemon any time if it is not being loaned.

Pokemon in Banned Accounts:
Pokemon in Banned Accounts should be added to a Contest account where mods+ can choose to use for contests/giveaway prizes or even Auction them away. Doing this keeps older Pokemon in circulation. Pokemon in inactive accounts stay where they are because the owner could come back any time whereas Banned Accounts are frozen forever.
Note - Only accounts that are guaranteed to stay 100% banned.

You must LOGIN to see Origin's signature.
Advertisements
Quote this message in a reply
February 28, 2017 9:50:26pm
[-]
Barkingdogem9 forum profile avatar
i agree with all of em except for the last one

You must LOGIN to see Barkingdogem9's signature.
Advertisements
March 16, 2017 2:02:21pm
[-]
Zephie forum profile avatar
Only one I know that will probably be a 100% not going to happen will be the Pokémon in banned accounts but all the other ideas are pretty decent tbh

You must LOGIN to see Zephie's signature.
Advertisements
March 25, 2017 11:43:37am
[-]
CruZ forum profile avatar
+rep for your suggestions. I will try my best to implement some of them in game.

Thank you!

You must LOGIN to see CruZ's signature.
Advertisements
January 05, 2018 7:34:08pm
[-]
CruZ forum profile avatar
Stickied this thread! Need other users response on this as well.

You must LOGIN to see CruZ's signature.
Advertisements
January 06, 2018 12:46:00am
[-]
JelloMahinay09 forum profile avatar
I agree with all him except the Referrals or the last Pokemon in banned accounts but all other ideas is handsome.

Thank you!
January 09, 2018 5:59:34am
[-]
deadly_ash forum profile avatar
I agree with all him except the Referrals or the last Pokemon in banned accounts but other idea is fine I understand it.

You must LOGIN to see deadly_ash's signature.
Advertisements
January 09, 2018 10:26:23am
[-]
Msk forum profile avatar
Alola Region

You must LOGIN to see Msk's signature.
Advertisements
January 24, 2018 5:14:30pm
[-]
tanmay541091 forum profile avatar
Disagreeing with the auction house one, others sound good.
Also, banned accounts isn't really a good idea, give me a few banned accounts with hoarda of stuff in it?
Adventure maps is something everyone will enjoy, stick that up for an extra point.
Clan loan 10/10, pretty useful for helping newbies with toxic.
Tokens sound cool, not the clan rewards part, could do occasional raffles in here.
February 10, 2018 8:58:03am
[-]
deadly_ash forum profile avatar
Post sounds pretty good!

You must LOGIN to see deadly_ash's signature.
Advertisements
January 18, 2019 10:59:59am
[-]
RouxlsKaard forum profile avatar
Here's an update I absolutely need: remove battle NPC's. I can't switch my pokemon ever, and in this mode specifically it prevents me from opening anything else on the site

You must LOGIN to see RouxlsKaard's signature.
Advertisements
December 13, 2019 9:57:28pm
[-]
ScorpioDiablo forum profile avatar
Introduce more pokes in the maps

You must LOGIN to see ScorpioDiablo's signature.
Advertisements
January 04, 2020 11:15:03pm (This post was last modified: August 06, 2020 3:45:02pm by Raxzor.)
[-]
RebornTrainer260139 forum profile avatar

You must LOGIN to see RebornTrainer260139's signature.
Advertisements
January 29, 2020 1:02:33pm
[-]
CammyJammy forum profile avatar
I want a Shiny Darkrai can we plz make this happen?

You must LOGIN to see CammyJammy's signature.
Advertisements
July 18, 2020 5:16:44pm
[-]
Runeari forum profile avatar
I dont like the last one because the banned person could egt a repal and all of their pokemon would be GONE! That would be cruel emoji

You must LOGIN to see Runeari's signature.
Advertisements
[-]
Board Statistics
Pokemon Reborn Pikachu

The Suggestions for Update? - Pokemon Dusk Reborn Forums - Pokemon Online RPG Forums

Our members have made a total of 2,929 posts in 526 threads,
We currently have 59,444 members registered on

Pokemon Dusk Reborn - Online Pokemon RPG.

Game Released: 14th September 2016

Pokémon © 1995 - 2024 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./Game Freak Inc [Legal Information] [Privacy Policy] [TOS] [ RSS]
Advertisements

Pokemon Reborn © 2016-24 by Cruz. [Back To Top]