Share on Facebook

Suggestions for Update?

September 22, 2020 8:20:37pm
[-]
fusionthelord forum profile avatar
the last one is not that goodemojiemoji

You must LOGIN to see fusionthelord's signature.
Advertisements
Quote this message in a reply
October 09, 2020 12:19:29pm
[-]
Pokesilver22 forum profile avatar
I lost my best Pokémon when LunarPleasant stole it. Than, when he got banned, I would never get it back. But if we added the banned players Pokémon to contests, other players could take my Pokémon, so I don’t think that should be added. All the rest I would like added.

You must LOGIN to see Pokesilver22's signature.
Advertisements
December 19, 2020 8:07:46am
[-]
H3LLBORN forum profile avatar
I support all the ideas tbh... and really love the adventure maps
Um...well he did say
*Only accounts that are guaranteed to stay 100% banned*
If that's the case it should be fine rly
Btw @pokesilver xD
Would u rather just leave your mons in that guys box...or maybe if those mons got back into circulation
You could maybe try to get em back :0

You must LOGIN to see H3LLBORN's signature.
Advertisements
December 23, 2020 5:22:29am
[-]
arceusgodofpokemon forum profile avatar
Random Swap:
Add a Colour Swap, Requires a token that can only be received from Donations or Clan Rewards. Benefits those who are active on the RPG and those who help with the RPG to stay online.
i agree if you make color pokemons in color swap though make the price a bit higher that is affordable for users for example promo the price is 700coins turn it 1400.

You must LOGIN to see arceusgodofpokemon's signature.
Advertisements
December 23, 2020 6:12:42pm
[-]
EmperorOrchid forum profile avatar
Themes:
Type Themes (Normal, Shiny, Frost, etc.) Where each them is based on the design of the type of pokemon (Frost = light blues and icy/snow, Glitter = Rainbow colors with a glittery effect, etc.)

Type Themes (Normal, Fighting, Poison, Grass, etc.) Where each theme is based on the types pokemon can be (Fighting = Dark reds/ Brick reds with fighting type sprites being used for various menu items, etc.)

Seasonal/Holiday Themes:
Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall and New Years, Valentines, St. Patricks, 4th July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. Each one being availabe during the month of that holiday, or permanently.

I can probably come up with a ton of different theme ideas lol

Wonder Trade:
I like the idea of only getting what you put in but, perhaps just let it be Normal, Shiny, Coloured. Meaning Haunted for Any other Coloured, Frost for any other coloured. I feel that it will likely be just as dead if there isnt enough variety to it. Dont let this give pokemon not in game already...
But, at the end of the day any kind of update in this sense is a good thing.

Same for Pokemon Racing...

Random Swap:
I do like the Random Swap Colours BUT, this seems like its almost exactly the same thing as what Wonder Trade will be, I preferably would take this over having Wonder Trade because it will add more uses for Clans. Dont let this give pokemon not in game already...

Collection Contests:
Collection Contests should be monthly? 2-3 months is a very long time to collect a single pokemon. and the pokemon that is to be collected should change maps randomly everyday just to add to the fun of trying to find it?

Mining/Crafting Shop:
I like this idea specifically for the new type, I vote for Fossil. The new type should be exclusive to mining/crafting.

Adventure Maps:
I do like this idea, should be significantly harder to get coloureds than shinies though.

Referrals:
Referrals are not as easy to get as one might think, I spent a week trying to recruit on as many different platforms as I could and all of the people I got never stayed active and I didnt get any of the rewards for it. Changing the prizes is pointless if you spend days recruiting and get nothing because none of the players want to keep playing...

Training Account:
Fossils should be resurrected in the crafting area, similiar to the original pokemon games but with a chance of it being shiny, frost, demon, etc. and they should be limited to the pokemon that come from fossils.

Auction House:
Allow us to set minimum bids aswell as more than 2 bids at a time. (perhaps upto 5?) That way the Auction house will end up being used more.

Clan Loan Center:
Im all for this, right now clans have alot of bugs/problems and very little use/gain for players in them.

Pokemon In Banned Accounts:
Yes, these Permanently Banned Accounts should have their Pokemon/Items/ect. removed from their account and potentially contested off thus adding value and variety back to them.

You must LOGIN to see EmperorOrchid's signature.
Advertisements
January 01, 2021 4:52:33am
[-]
arceusgodofpokemon forum profile avatar
emperororchid its a good recomend

You must LOGIN to see arceusgodofpokemon's signature.
Advertisements
January 02, 2021 8:58:24am
[-]
Megalodor forum profile avatar
emoji please make it easy to level up startersemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

You must LOGIN to see Megalodor's signature.
Advertisements
January 02, 2021 8:59:13am
[-]
Megalodor forum profile avatar
please

You must LOGIN to see Megalodor's signature.
Advertisements
January 02, 2021 9:16:08am
[-]
arceusgodofpokemonstorage forum profile avatar
it is easy but you need to battle a high leveled pokemon

You must LOGIN to see arceusgodofpokemonstorage's signature.
Advertisements
January 09, 2021 5:36:23am
[-]
Ratsoup forum profile avatar
Where is the Shiny Froakie and the Shiny Fennekin at I thought they were supposed to be in the Games Corner where you can buy the promos or the shiny starters. emoji

You must LOGIN to see Ratsoup's signature.
Advertisements
March 01, 2021 11:32:31pm
[-]
ChazzChevelle forum profile avatar
We really need a button to report players or a way to message an admin about scams. I keep getting bogus trades and messages for trades that make no sense. Some people on this game are trying to scam others out of their items, Pokemon, and currency.emoji Please provide assistance with this. I just want to play the game and enjoy it without dealing with fraudulent cheaters.

You must LOGIN to see ChazzChevelle's signature.
Advertisements
March 12, 2021 3:12:00pm
[-]
Origin forum profile avatar
@Chazz

Hey, when you reply to messages in game.
There will be a button 'Report' Placed underneath [Reply]. Once reported I can look into it and deal with it. Otherwise feel free to PM Me in game to sort it out.

Thanks

You must LOGIN to see Origin's signature.
Advertisements
May 09, 2021 12:58:23am
[-]
shadowknightzxxo forum profile avatar
i agree with them all but i think that you should add some kind of mega stone for like 50,000 then when you buy it you can chouse a pokemon that is compatable to set the stone to and it would be cool to add in the primal forms of the 4 legendarys kyoger groudon palkia and dielga

You must LOGIN to see shadowknightzxxo's signature.
Advertisements
May 28, 2021 11:30:54am
[-]
Origin forum profile avatar
@Shadowknightzxxo - We do have Mega Stones in the game. What they do is let you evolve them into their Mega Form.
Mega Stones are available in - Explore -> Town -> Dark Alley

You must LOGIN to see Origin's signature.
Advertisements
September 18, 2023 3:46:04pm
[-]
DIO_over_heaven forum profile avatar
more areas to hunt pokemon and event skins or completly new pokemon or add fusion
[-]
Board Statistics
Pokemon Reborn Pikachu

The Suggestions for Update? - Pokemon Dusk Reborn Forums - Pokemon Online RPG Forums

Our members have made a total of 2,928 posts in 526 threads,
We currently have 59,358 members registered on

Pokemon Dusk Reborn - Online Pokemon RPG.

Game Released: 14th September 2016

Pokémon © 1995 - 2024 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./Game Freak Inc [Legal Information] [Privacy Policy] [TOS] [ RSS]
Advertisements

Pokemon Reborn © 2016-24 by Cruz. [Back To Top]