Share on Facebook

Pokemon Reborn Guide

April 08, 2017 6:12:01pm (This post was last modified: October 27, 2021 5:47:01pm by Origin.)
[-]
Origin forum profile avatar
Pokemon Reborn Guide
-=] Pokemon Reborn RPG Guide [=-

Currency = Money/Battle Points/Coins/Gems
Money - Used to buy Items, and travelling to other Towns/Regions.
Battle Points - Used to buy select Pokemon and Items from shops. Also able to swap Battle Points to Coins, Ratio of 12 Battle Points per 1 Coin.
Coins - Main Currency in the game. Used to buy Pokemon (Mainly Shinies and Coloured Pokemon), as well as items.
Gems - Only obtainable from buying Pokemon from Promo Center #1 as well as Donating IRL Cash for it. Used to buy Rare Pokemon from the Gems Shop. Currently untradeable.

Types of Pokemon- Normal, Legendary, Shiny, Coloured.
How to obtain the 4 Types of Pokemon -
Normal - Maps & Clan Rewards.
Only provides common Pokemon such as Aron, Arcanine, Golett.
Legendary - Maps & Games Corner.
Requires 48 Gym Badges + Legendary Ball to catch Legendaries found on Maps.
Shiny - Maps, Games Corner, Promo Center.
Can find Shiny versions of Map Pokemon. Does not apply to those from Clan Rewards.
Shiny Starters cost 150 coins each at Games Corner.
When purchasing a Legendary at Games Corner, you have a chance of it being Shiny.
Promo Center #2 sells a Shiny Promo most of the time.
When Random Swapping, you have a chance of it being Shiny.
Coloured -Battle Points Shop, Gems Shop, Promo Center, Contests & Events.

There are Coloured Pokemon that range from 15,000 - 150,000 Battle Points available at the Battle Points Shop.
The Gems Shop offer Coloured Legendary Pokemon ranging from 45 - 65 Gems.
Promo Center #1 always sells Coloured Pokemon.
Contest Pokemon are only awarded to those who win the contest. (RPG Contest not Player)
Events such as Christmas and Halloween tend to have events where you can win Coloured Pokemon.

Frequently Asked Questions =
Where can I get items such evolution stones, berries, evolution items?
You can get them from playing the Haunted Ground - Lucky Dip Minigame! or from other players.
If you still can't seem to locate an Item, feel free to ask in this forum thread - https://pkmnreborn.com/forums/viewthread.php?id=489

How can I level up fast?
Good News! Besides NPC accounts for you to train on, we also have player-run training accounts.
Player-run training accounts consist of 6x Shedinja that only use Harden - a normal move.
It is recommended to use a Ghost Pokemon as they are not affected by normal type moves.
Level 250 Gym - https://pkmnreborn.com/battle.php?opp=Lvl250Gym&t=1
Level 500 Gym - https://pkmnreborn.com/battle.php?opp=Lvl500Gym&t=1
More will be added in the future!

The best training method is using a Ghost Pokemon that knows the move toxic and battling Dark Trainer (Located in Battle -> Elite Trainers)

How can I know what a Pokemon is worth?
There is a guide called Rate List that contains what Pokemon are valued at. Only includes Coloured Pokemon. https://pkmnreborn.com/forums/viewthread.php?id=406
If you want to know what a non-coloured Pokemon is worth, feel free to pm 'Origin' in game. Please title the message as - 'Pokemon Value?'

Cant find an answer to your question or still need help?
Comment down below and I'll do my best to answer it!

You must LOGIN to see Origin's signature.
Advertisements
Quote this message in a reply
April 09, 2017 1:16:16pm
[-]
JacobJonesJ forum profile avatar
Nice guide, keep it up!

You must LOGIN to see JacobJonesJ's signature.
Advertisements
November 19, 2020 10:34:26pm
[-]
PokemonTrainer001 forum profile avatar
How can i get more poke balls and how do you evolve pokemon ?

You must LOGIN to see PokemonTrainer001's signature.
Advertisements
November 21, 2020 4:40:24am
[-]
shaky365 forum profile avatar
In order to get more pokeballs, go to the Mart Co. under the "explore" tab. If you want to evolve pokemon go to your pokemon box (located in the left menu) and click "evolve pokemon." The requirements will be shown if applicable and there should be an "evolve" button for an evolveable pokemon.

You must LOGIN to see shaky365's signature.
Advertisements
December 18, 2020 4:54:16pm
[-]
Pokesilver22 forum profile avatar
Do the Pokémon in this game have stats? If so, where do I see them? If not, it really should be added.

You must LOGIN to see Pokesilver22's signature.
Advertisements
December 19, 2020 5:02:38pm (This post was last modified: December 19, 2020 5:04:26pm by Raxzor.)
[-]
Raxzor forum profile avatar
Pls post your thoughts in the suggestions section of the forum.

You must LOGIN to see Raxzor's signature.
Advertisements
October 18, 2021 5:18:16pm
[-]
TopShinobuSimp forum profile avatar
Is there a EXP Share? If so how do I get it? If not how should I level up low level pokemon with a high trainer level?emoji

You must LOGIN to see TopShinobuSimp's signature.
Advertisements
October 31, 2021 2:38:19pm
[-]
@TopShinobuSimp - Exp Share found in Dark Alley, costs coins and clan credit pretty sure.

Advertisements
November 07, 2021 8:31:33am (This post was last modified: November 07, 2021 8:32:38am by HuntressEmily.)
[-]
HuntressEmily forum profile avatar
How do I add a Pokemon to my battle team? emoji

You must LOGIN to see HuntressEmily's signature.
Advertisements
November 07, 2021 2:25:28pm
[-]
To add a Pokemon to your team go to 'Your Pokemon Box' and then select the next available slot for the Pokemon you want to add

Advertisements
November 10, 2021 8:58:30am (This post was last modified: November 12, 2021 6:51:05am by HuntressEmily.)
[-]
HuntressEmily forum profile avatar
How do i invite a player to a clan (can u even do that)? Also whats the wishing well for and how do u earn clan exp?

You must LOGIN to see HuntressEmily's signature.
Advertisements
November 21, 2021 2:39:31pm
[-]
Gaiamon forum profile avatar
Hiemojiemojiemoji

You must LOGIN to see Gaiamon's signature.
Advertisements
November 21, 2021 2:48:16pm (This post was last modified: November 21, 2021 2:50:06pm by Gaiamon.)
[-]
Gaiamon forum profile avatar
Sorry to ask, what are the promo codes for Pokemon Eternal Scyther and Shiny Plusle?emojiemojiemoji

You must LOGIN to see Gaiamon's signature.
Advertisements
November 24, 2021 3:47:44pm
[-]
@HuntressEmily - Community -> Your Clan -> Under Clan Management - [Invite Members]
You'll only be able to invite other players if you are the owner of the clan or have a rank in the clan that has permission to invite other members.
Wishing Well is where you make a random wish (isn't granted) and the owner of the well will receive some coins in return.
Clan Exp is earned from Battling. Lets say you beat a Pokemon and receive 500 exp, you will also receive 500 clan exp. Beat a Pokemon and get 30k exp, you will get 30k clan exp, so on so forth. The max clan exp you can get per Pokemon beaten is around 450k clan exp.

@Gaiamon - Hi, Promo codes are randomly given out by Admins for random things like New Years, Christmas or for no reason whatsover.
To get Eternal Scyther and/or Shiny Plusle, you'll need to pay for them with coins. If you missed out on either of the Promos, feel free to PM me and I can give you one :)

Advertisements
January 31, 2022 7:23:37pm
[-]
Joebadbadman forum profile avatar
Are there any active promo codes

You must LOGIN to see Joebadbadman's signature.
Advertisements
[-]
Board Statistics
Pokemon Reborn Pikachu

The Pokemon Reborn Guide - Pokemon Dusk Reborn Forums - Pokemon Online RPG Forums

Our members have made a total of 2,928 posts in 526 threads,
We currently have 59,077 members registered on

Pokemon Dusk Reborn - Online Pokemon RPG.

Game Released: 14th September 2016

Pokémon © 1995 - 2024 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./Game Freak Inc [Legal Information] [Privacy Policy] [TOS] [ RSS]
Advertisements

Pokemon Reborn © 2016-24 by Cruz. [Back To Top]