absol duskull mew

Thread Locked Share on Facebook

Celebrating a Decade of Pokemon Dusk: Gratitude & Love

July 23, 2023 9:19:36am
[-]
CruZ forum profile avatar
Celebrating a Decade of Pokemon Dusk: Gratitude & Love
Dear Duskers,

'Dusker', If you remember this term you have been here for quite a long time then. Well, this is not an announcement or news but an expressive grateful post.

With immense joy and heartfelt appreciation, I write this post today to commemorate a significant milestone - a decade of Pokemon Dusk Reborn! As the developer of this beloved web project, I stand in awe of the incredible journey we've undertaken together, and I am humbled by the unwavering support and love you have shown us throughout the years.

Can you believe it has been ten years already? It feels like just yesterday when we embarked on this thrilling adventure, united by our shared love for Pokemon and the desire to create something truly special. The launch of the very first version of Pokemon Dusk in 2014 marked the beginning of a memorable chapter in our lives.

Then came the transformation - on the momentous day of September 14th, 2016, Pokemon Dusk evolved into Pokemon Dusk Reborn. This was a pivotal moment that took our project to new heights, all thanks to your invaluable feedback and unyielding support. Together, we turned ideas into reality, crafting a world that captured the essence of Pokemon in a unique and captivating way.

Pokemon Dusk Reborn became more than just a web project; it became a vibrant community where players turned into friends and trainers into family. The battles we fought, the adventures we undertook, and the friendships we forged have left an indelible mark on our hearts.

Through the years, our project grew and evolved, yet the one constant that has kept us going strong is the passion and dedication of our community. You, our players, have been the backbone of Pokemon Dusk Reborn, breathing life into the world we've created and fostering an environment of camaraderie and support.

Today, as we celebrate this milestone, I want to extend my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you. Your enthusiasm, encouragement, and constructive feedback have been instrumental in shaping Pokemon Dusk Reborn into what it is today - a thriving community that stands as a testament to the power of unity and friendship.

To our veteran players, thank you for being the bedrock of our community. Your loyalty and enduring support have been nothing short of awe-inspiring. To our new players, a warm welcome! We are excited to have you join us on this extraordinary journey.

As we look forward to the future, I want to assure you that Pokemon Dusk Reborn will continue to grow, evolve, and improve. We will continue to bring you thrilling quests, captivating features, and unforgettable experiences.

This milestone is not just a celebration of a web project; it is a celebration of the bonds we've forged, the memories we've cherished, and the love we share for Pokemon Dusk Reborn.

Together, let us embark on the next chapter of this epic adventure. The best is yet to come! Enjoy 3x EXP event and let's have fun making more memories!

With heartfelt gratitude, thanks, and love,
CruZ

You must LOGIN to see CruZ's signature.
Advertisements
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked
[-]
Board Statistics
Pokemon Reborn Pikachu

The Celebrating a Decade of Pokemon Dusk: Gratitude & Love - Pokemon Dusk Reborn Forums - Pokemon Online RPG Forums

Our members have made a total of 2,937 posts in 529 threads,
We currently have 59,525 members registered on

Pokemon Dusk Reborn - Online Pokemon RPG.

Game Released: 14th September 2016

Pokémon © 1995 - 2024 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./Game Freak Inc [Legal Information] [Privacy Policy] [TOS] [ RSS]
Advertisements

Pokemon Reborn © 2016-24 by Cruz. [Back To Top]