absol duskull mew

Share on Facebook

Updates that will be awsome!

October 03, 2020 11:25:50am
[-]
Pokesilver22 forum profile avatar
Updates that will be awsome!
Updates I think should be added: 1: The avatars: if you would like, I can make some for you because I know how to do that. 2: Make a Pokémon tournament for trainers! Every Pokémon will be raised/ lowered to level 2000, so it will be fair. Players will get coins, money, Pokémon, exp, and trainer level exp, of course. But the Pokémon will not be able to level up to a higher level in the tournament, but will in the real game! That’s all for now, thanks and I hope to see these updates in the game!emojiemojiemojiemoji[/font]

You must LOGIN to see Pokesilver22's signature.
Advertisements
Quote this message in a reply
October 09, 2020 12:11:21pm
[-]
Pokesilver22 forum profile avatar
Hey, guys! It’s me, pokesilver22. One thing, how do you make new threads? It won’t let me for some odd reason. Also, I want to be one of the graphic artists for this game. So, if you have any requests for pixel art that you want in the game, ask me or KDishere to add it in the game. My first job is something that has been a struggle to be added in the game; over world sprites! I will try and find/create as many of these sprites as possible. If you have any questions/answers to MY question, please reply to this message! And don’t forget to tell me or KDishere if you have any sprite requests!

“Smell ya later! Red! Gramps!”— Blue obnoxiously taunting Red and Prof.Oak, Pokémon Red and Blue versions...

You must LOGIN to see Pokesilver22's signature.
Advertisements
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
Board Statistics
Pokemon Reborn Pikachu

The Updates that will be awsome! - Pokemon Dusk Reborn Forums - Pokemon Online RPG Forums

Our members have made a total of 2,928 posts in 526 threads,
We currently have 59,366 members registered on

Pokemon Dusk Reborn - Online Pokemon RPG.

Game Released: 14th September 2016

Pokémon © 1995 - 2024 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./Game Freak Inc [Legal Information] [Privacy Policy] [TOS] [ RSS]
Advertisements

Pokemon Reborn © 2016-24 by Cruz. [Back To Top]