Share on Facebook

Update Ideas.

July 18, 2020 5:25:47pm
[-]
Runeari forum profile avatar
Update Ideas.
Im jsut sharing some mini ideas and changes that i think would better the game. Dont have to take them seriously:

Legendaries:

I think you should be able to catch legendaries if you have all 8 badges in a region. For example, if you have all 8 Badges in Kanto you should be able to catch Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, and Mewtwo. However, if you dont have all the Johto badges you cant catch the legendary pokemon in that specific region. I think this would be a good change and that way you dont need to buy legendaries if you dont have all 48 badges.

Hidden Maps:

These hidden maps consist of Legendary pokemon areas such as the Temporal tower, Cerulean cave, where you can find the legendary pokemon of that area. Once you find it, you can attempt to catch it. If you fail to catch the legendary pokemon, you wont be able to try again until 24 hours have passed. If you catch the legendary pokemon it wont appear again in its location. (This way you cant spam catch Zapdos, Mewtwo, etc.)

Other hidden maps will contain rarer pokemon that are harder to come by and will also cotnain a few random events. For example: in one hidden map there could be a random event where a powerful pokemon appears and if you defeat it you get rewards like items or money.

These are 2 ideas I think would be really good! Let me know what you think about them!

You must LOGIN to see Runeari's signature.
Advertisements
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
Board Statistics
Pokemon Reborn Pikachu

The Update Ideas. - Pokemon Dusk Reborn Forums - Pokemon Online RPG Forums

Our members have made a total of 2,928 posts in 526 threads,
We currently have 59,325 members registered on

Pokemon Dusk Reborn - Online Pokemon RPG.

Game Released: 14th September 2016

Pokémon © 1995 - 2024 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./Game Freak Inc [Legal Information] [Privacy Policy] [TOS] [ RSS]
Advertisements

Pokemon Reborn © 2016-24 by Cruz. [Back To Top]