absol duskull mew

Share on Facebook

Read before appealing for ADVERTISEMENT

October 03, 2016 12:52:41pm (This post was last modified: October 03, 2016 12:54:32pm by EnchantedxD.)
[-]
EnchantedxD forum profile avatar
Read before appealing for ADVERTISEMENT

Hi all,

So just recently, there has been a few people advertising smaller rpgs. As of now that stops. Anyone found advertising other POKEMON RPGS will be banned without warning and that ban can range from 1 week to a Perm Ban.

If you were banned for advertisement, make sure to include which RPG you advertised and how you advertised it. ( In Pms, Chat etc. ) However, if you stated a VERY popular rpg you will be unbanned. However, if you state the rpg more than once you, will be banned, no matter what. If you advertised with a referral link, don't bother even appealing, your appeal will be denied and closed.

You may only appeal once per month.

Make sure to explain why you were banned and apologizing may get you unbanned.

You must LOGIN to see EnchantedxD's signature.
Advertisements
Quote this message in a reply
May 09, 2022 3:50:21pm
[-]
B0BBY_ forum profile avatar
Sir please unban my main account B0bbY i will not repeat again please unban sir 🙏🙏

They baned me because I was gambling with 2 account s I will not repeat it again sir

You must LOGIN to see B0BBY_'s signature.
Advertisements
May 09, 2022 3:50:24pm (This post was last modified: May 09, 2022 4:16:50pm by B0BBY_.)
[-]
B0BBY_ forum profile avatar
Sir please unban my main account B0bbY i will not repeat again please unban sir 🙏🙏

They baned me because I was gambling with 2 account s I will not repeat it again sir @cruz

" Iam fully aware of my past behavior and mistakes and I wont allow myself to repeat my mistakes which happened in the past . I would kindly request the moderators and admins to look into this and give me one last chance and i will not let this happen again in future"

You must LOGIN to see B0BBY_'s signature.
Advertisements
May 24, 2022 5:04:57pm
[-]
Do_iT forum profile avatar

They baned me because I was gambling with 2 account s I will not repeat it again sir @cruz

" Iam fully aware of my past behavior and mistakes and I wont allow myself to repeat my mistakes which happened in the past . I would kindly request the moderators and admins to look into this and give me one last chance and i will not let this happen again in future"

Bro i don't know y u baned me u gave reason multiple rules breaking I think gambling is rules breaking nova lost and they baned me please unban me it's not fair😔

You must LOGIN to see Do_iT's signature.
Advertisements
[-]
Board Statistics
Pokemon Reborn Pikachu

The Read before appealing for ADVERTISEMENT - Pokemon Dusk Reborn Forums - Pokemon Online RPG Forums

Our members have made a total of 2,928 posts in 526 threads,
We currently have 59,062 members registered on

Pokemon Dusk Reborn - Online Pokemon RPG.

Game Released: 14th September 2016

Pokémon © 1995 - 2024 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./Game Freak Inc [Legal Information] [Privacy Policy] [TOS] [ RSS]
Advertisements

Pokemon Reborn © 2016-24 by Cruz. [Back To Top]