absol duskull mew

Share on Facebook

Random entering of other player's account

January 13, 2018 3:55:42pm
[-]
SageOfSixPaths forum profile avatar
Random entering of other player's account
Hello, Good Day....I'm having a glitch, where everytime I load a new page I enter someones else's account but everytime I reload the page or change to another page, it goes back to normal....It mostly happens for me everytime I reload the "Online Players" page....It does not only happen to but some players also says they experience this kind of problem too.....Sorry for my poor English but I hope this gets fixed because I don't want my I.P address to be mixed with another players' I.P and be accused of hacking or entering the account :) Thank You~

You must LOGIN to see SageOfSixPaths's signature.
Advertisements
Quote this message in a reply
January 13, 2018 3:59:23pm
[-]
darkraisgod forum profile avatar
yeah i am also having the same problem so cruz sir or other mods like origin bro plz help us solve this problem plz
thank you

You must LOGIN to see darkraisgod's signature.
Advertisements
January 13, 2018 9:28:38pm
[-]
Origin forum profile avatar
Super Mods don't have access to the database.
Only Admins+ do.
All we can do is inform CruZ and Chirgjin.

You must LOGIN to see Origin's signature.
Advertisements
January 14, 2018 4:47:54am
[-]
GifBot forum profile avatar
Omg happened to me as well. Somehow when I clicked messages, I was taken to darkclashers messages. So weird

You must LOGIN to see GifBot's signature.
Advertisements
January 15, 2018 3:13:03am
[-]
Origin forum profile avatar
its most likely hosting related.

You must LOGIN to see Origin's signature.
Advertisements
January 16, 2018 4:39:58pm
[-]
CruZ forum profile avatar
Sometimes when the site goes offline Cloudflare shows a cached page. The cached page on the Cloudflare can be of any random user. So, this might be the reason for you people to getting into another user account. But not able to do anything or use anything and reloading brings back you to your account.
I request you If any of this happens again, Just try to go to Chatroom. If you are able to type a message on that user behalf, message me right away.

Anyways, I m still going through the codes and looking for any possible bug that might be causing this.
Please bear with me.

Thank you!

You must LOGIN to see CruZ's signature.
Advertisements
March 14, 2018 1:25:57pm
[-]
VikkiCrimson forum profile avatar
Hello I’ve been having the problem where no matter what page I’m trying to click on sometimes over the past month it’s been switching me from my account to someone else’s account randomly and this has happened 12 times.I just wanted to report this so I wouldn’t be accused of hacking into another players account.

You must LOGIN to see VikkiCrimson's signature.
Advertisements
[-]
Board Statistics
Pokemon Reborn Pikachu

The Random entering of other player\'s account - Pokemon Dusk Reborn Forums - Pokemon Online RPG Forums

Our members have made a total of 2,921 posts in 525 threads,
We currently have 58,927 members registered on

Pokemon Dusk Reborn - Online Pokemon RPG.

Game Released: 14th September 2016

Pokémon © 1995 - 2024 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./Game Freak Inc [Legal Information] [Privacy Policy] [TOS] [ RSS]
Advertisements

Pokemon Reborn © 2016-24 by Cruz. [Back To Top]