Share on Facebook

some suggestion

September 12, 2017 4:31:36pm (This post was last modified: September 12, 2017 4:35:24pm by clown.)
[-]
clown forum profile avatar
some suggestion
Suggestion :1 I have some ideas regarding towers i saw there is only 2 tower we can defeat so it should be increase upto4-5 so many people can do tower fights and the reward should be better like userbar of each tower and get some rare thing by defeating the tower

Suggestion :2 time reduction. reduce the online list time (like 10 minitus)

Suggestion :3 forum problem. there is some problms in forum while when we open in the mobile phone it cant open in the proper way

Suggestion :4 regarding badges. While collecting the badges there is a problem like we can use any high level pokemon for collecting the badges

Suggestion :5 regarding crafting. When the egg is hatch we only get shines or simple pokemons. That is unpreditiable things which i see this pokemons are useless so players not doing carfting because of shines and simple pokemons there must be need colour pokemons so that thing is also need some improvement

So thies are some things which need some improvement.
If you guys find some more improving things post here...thanks

You must LOGIN to see clown's signature.
Advertisements
Quote this message in a reply
September 25, 2017 2:09:54pm (This post was last modified: September 25, 2017 2:14:49pm by CruZ.)
[-]
CruZ forum profile avatar
Suggestion :1 I have some ideas regarding towers i saw there is only 2 tower we can defeat so it should be increase upto4-5 so many people can do tower fights and the reward should be better like userbar of each tower and get some rare thing by defeating the tower
You already get Userbar from Snorlax Tower and the Mew Tower.

Suggestion :2 time reduction. reduce the online list time (like 10 minitus)

I don't think that is necessary.

Suggestion :3 forum problem. there is some problms in forum while when we open in the mobile phone it cant open in the proper way

Can you attach a screenshot of the problem in Forums?

Suggestion :4 regarding badges. While collecting the badges there is a problem like we can use any high level pokemon for collecting the badges

We are working on that.

Suggestion :5 regarding crafting. When the egg is hatch we only get shines or simple pokemons. That is unpreditiable things which i see this pokemons are useless so players not doing carfting because of shines and simple pokemons there must be need colour pokemons so that thing is also need some improvement

We are going to add Fossil/Ancient Pokemons soon.

Thanks!

You must LOGIN to see CruZ's signature.
Advertisements
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
Board Statistics
Pokemon Reborn Pikachu

The some suggestion - Pokemon Dusk Reborn Forums - Pokemon Online RPG Forums

Our members have made a total of 2,928 posts in 526 threads,
We currently have 59,056 members registered on

Pokemon Dusk Reborn - Online Pokemon RPG.

Game Released: 14th September 2016

Pokémon © 1995 - 2024 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./Game Freak Inc [Legal Information] [Privacy Policy] [TOS] [ RSS]
Advertisements

Pokemon Reborn © 2016-24 by Cruz. [Back To Top]