Thread Locked Share on Facebook

Staff Application

May 15, 2017 3:58:13am (This post was last modified: May 20, 2017 7:23:24pm by Origin.)
[-]
CruZ forum profile avatar
Staff Application
Hello Duskers,

Staff Applications are now Opened.

Available Vacancies :-
Moderator (1)
Forums Moderator (1)
Chat Moderator (0)
GFX Artist (1)

Format of Applying :-
1) Name -
2) Age -
3) Position -
4) Your online timings -
5) Why should you be selected as a staff?
6) What makes you better than other users?
7) Do you have any experience?
8) How can you help Reborn RPG?

Be professional. Staff Applications ends - 26th May 2017.
Good Luck!

You must LOGIN to see CruZ's signature.
Advertisements
Quote this message in a reply
May 15, 2017 5:27:39am
[-]
Sheethal forum profile avatar
Girish Kumar . N
Chat Mod
Morning 7 to ni8 12 (Indian timings)
Cuz I help new ppl in the game and take care of reborn
24/7
Yes I do hav experience
May 15, 2017 2:13:47pm
[-]
Onthefly_2244 forum profile avatar
1.Austin Carter
3.chatmod
4. I'm available 6am to 4am the next morning. I try to be as active as possible
5. I should be selected as staff bcuz almost. All the time when you guys are asleep people have questions and I'll be really active and I love to help
6. In my opinion no one is better than anyone I believe in everyone having a good time in game
7. Yes I do
8. In any way you guys need me

You must LOGIN to see Onthefly_2244's signature.
Advertisements
May 15, 2017 2:56:06pm
[-]
Toaster_Dad_1020 forum profile avatar
Michael Mendiola J
Gfx Artist
6:00 am to 2:00 am est
I'm good at art
my experince
I have 2 years experience in photoshop and 5 years in paper and pencil drawing
i would make differences

You must LOGIN to see Toaster_Dad_1020's signature.
Advertisements
May 15, 2017 3:53:37pm
[-]
igotyour forum profile avatar
rose
Everyday time tell 2:00 us time
I am helpful and I am on a lot
making game and hosting server
by making everyone feel helped

You must LOGIN to see igotyour's signature.
Advertisements
May 15, 2017 4:09:19pm (This post was last modified: May 15, 2017 4:10:41pm by Oxybionic.)
[-]
Oxybionic forum profile avatar
Name - Rita Hajj Moussa
Age - 15 years old
Position - Chat mod

My online timings - Normally, if there is school (MON - FRI except if I have half term) I'll be on from 4:30 pm or earlier to 7 pm at least; If it's on the weekend, I'm on from 8 am to 12 pm and then 3 or 4 pm to 7 or 8 pm. Half term holidays will see me on more.

Why should I be selected? - I like to help others out and be like a friend to them, I can't stand it when others put each other down; I want to make people more comfortable but also that I can help improve something in myself, and that is to become more socially active realistically and online.

what makes me better than other users? - Honestly, I don't feel any different to other users, I feel at the same level with them but yet, I feel that what makes me better is that I can be respectful towards others and not let any bad things try to get the better of me; I'm in constant battle with my mind but I know that I can control it.

My experience? - I don't have any experience on here but I have been an 'applicant/helper' on another game, unrelated to pokemon, and what I did was watch out for anything against the rules and report it as the moderators on that game couldn't be everywhere at the same time so it was really handy to getting the job done ^^

How can I help this game? - This might not be an exact reason, but a way I can help is to encourage the respect of others and to help others self esteem, seeing someone down doesn't make me feel good so I want to put that to good use and help those who need a person by their side.

Good luck to the rest of you applying :)

You must LOGIN to see Oxybionic's signature.
Advertisements
May 15, 2017 4:45:06pm
[-]
DragonMaster4656 forum profile avatar
Jacob David Landau
Chat Mod
My Online Timing- is if in school its(5:00 am on Mondays-Fridays 10:pm)
Because Spamming, is not in my life i dislike spamming it's not in my life's work to make sure there is no spamming allowed
I am strict about my life online i am super protective of others like my friends

Not Yet but i have am a rlly good protector of others that need help
I help those who are in need i belive spamming should stop when someone starts it

GOOd LUCK FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BE PART OF THE STAFF AND WISH ME LUCK

You must LOGIN to see DragonMaster4656's signature.
Advertisements
May 15, 2017 5:54:33pm (This post was last modified: May 17, 2017 4:24:13am by Acidtrip.)
[-]
Acidtrip forum profile avatar
1) Vince

2) Age - 20s

3) Moderator

4) Whenever i can be active (busy with work) most afternoons

5) Helpful when needed to be.

6) Experience where others lack.

7) Was mod on old dusk for a while, and was chat mod here before requesting a demotion. Was also staff elsewhere. Also a few sprites I made added IG.

8) Whatever is needed.

You must LOGIN to see Acidtrip's signature.
Advertisements
May 15, 2017 10:04:21pm (This post was last modified: May 15, 2017 10:07:19pm by JacobJonesJ.)
[-]
JacobJonesJ forum profile avatar
(1.) Name - Jacob Jones.
(2.) 12, but technically 13 since my birthday is on June 9th.
(3.) Forum Moderator.
(4.) Online timings - on school days, 3:30 pm - 9:30 pm on weekends 12:00 pm - 2:00 am.
(5.) I wanna help reborn become an awesome RPG for everyone to play and get along because I've had a lot of fun playing this game.
(6.) I think I can manage to help users out and make sure that the site is friendly.
(7.) I was mod on dusk and a few other games.
(8.) I could support Reborn RPG by making this RPG stand out from the rest with quality mod services.

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to the rest of the applications!

You must LOGIN to see JacobJonesJ's signature.
Advertisements
May 16, 2017 8:13:14am
[-]
danovlowsima forum profile avatar
1.Daniel Dunn
3.mod
4. I'm available 9am to the next morning. I try to be as active as possible
5. I should be selected as staff bcuz almost. All the time when you guys are asleep people have questions and I'll be really active and I love to help
6. In my opinion no one is better than anyone I believe in everyone having a good time in game
7. Yes I do
8. In any way you guys need me

You must LOGIN to see danovlowsima's signature.
Advertisements
May 16, 2017 3:48:14pm
[-]
andrewsimon forum profile avatar
1) Name -andrewsimon
2) Age -17
3) Position -mod or chat mod
4) Your online timings -5pm-9.30pm
5) Why should you be selected as a staff?-if i get selected as a staff than i can ensure you that i will dedicate more than 7 hours a day .
6) What makes you better than other users?-i am a very old player of dusk as well as of reborn and know all rules and regulation.
7) Do you have any experience?-yep ,i have a experience of being a mod,super mod and chat mod.
8) How can you help Reborn RPG?-I can help reborn by PROVIDING MY HONEST SERVICE .

Good Luck!

You must LOGIN to see andrewsimon's signature.
Advertisements
May 16, 2017 4:56:21pm (This post was last modified: May 16, 2017 4:57:19pm by batmanashhha.)
[-]
batmanashhha forum profile avatar
But in your online timings it said 5pm9:30pm that's 4h 30m maybe you should fix that

You must LOGIN to see batmanashhha's signature.
Advertisements
May 16, 2017 7:10:09pm (This post was last modified: May 16, 2017 7:24:57pm by Arceoxys.)
[-]
Arceoxys forum profile avatar
1) Arceoxys or my real life name Maktum
2) 17 years old
3) Mod or chat mod
4) Unfortunately for the next month I will be inactive cos of exams however after that I will be back on this to play regularly most likely between 5-9 PM GMT. I have been inactive for the past few months but I'm sure everyone can understand the pressure of studies
5) I really like this game and it is one of my favourites out of all the RPGs out there and I believe I can help the new members even if I do not get hired
6) The thing that makes me better than other users is that although I'm young, I'm understanding and because of that I know what to do when the pressure is put on me. I also do not want a game like this going down to the gutters cos I enjoyed Dusk and I don't know what happened to it but if I could prevent it to happen to this game, I would
7) In Pokemon Dusk I was a Chat Mod and in my opinion I think I did a great job. I also have experience in other games where I am the owner of groups or clans and because of that I know how to handle troublemakers
8) I know the game very well now and can help the people that do not and I can spread the word about this game through my other accounts in other RPGSs which I have already been doing

You must LOGIN to see Arceoxys's signature.
Advertisements
May 17, 2017 7:23:44am
[-]
andrewsimon forum profile avatar
I typed that i will dedicated 7 hour a day , if i get select as a staff member .currently i can come online between 5 pm-9.30 pm only . I hope ,i made myself clear .-Thank you

You must LOGIN to see andrewsimon's signature.
Advertisements
May 17, 2017 8:39:34am
[-]
Origin forum profile avatar
Some players have been Private Message regarding their Staff Applications :)
The rest of you, try improve your reasonings instead of: Any way I can help etc.
Expand on it.

You must LOGIN to see Origin's signature.
Advertisements
Thread Locked
[-]
Board Statistics
Pokemon Reborn Pikachu

The Staff Application - Pokemon Dusk Reborn Forums - Pokemon Online RPG Forums

Our members have made a total of 2,928 posts in 526 threads,
We currently have 59,323 members registered on

Pokemon Dusk Reborn - Online Pokemon RPG.

Game Released: 14th September 2016

Pokémon © 1995 - 2024 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./Game Freak Inc [Legal Information] [Privacy Policy] [TOS] [ RSS]
Advertisements

Pokemon Reborn © 2016-24 by Cruz. [Back To Top]