Thread Locked Share on Facebook

Staff Application

May 17, 2017 12:15:36pm
[-]
batmanashhha forum profile avatar
Andrew so you will only be dedicated if you get staff you should be dedicated all the time

You must LOGIN to see batmanashhha's signature.
Advertisements
Quote this message in a reply
May 17, 2017 5:59:01pm
[-]
DayZ forum profile avatar
1) Name - Koushik
2) Age -16
3) Position -Chat Mod
4) Your online timings - morning 6am to 8am and evening 7pm to 11pm (IST)
5) Why should you be selected as a staff? - Because i can maintain proper rules and regulations and i will maintain at any situation
6) What makes you better than other users? - The work i do and concentration on my job
7) Do you have any experience? - i was a chat mod on of cruz old rpg
8) How can you help Reborn RPG?- by donations and making this rpg a well maintained

You must LOGIN to see DayZ's signature.
Advertisements
May 19, 2017 1:04:27am (This post was last modified: May 19, 2017 1:06:59am by Noctis.)
[-]
Noctis forum profile avatar
CruZ and Origin,

Hello lads, I'm gonna help you out a bit here. The name is Noctis and I used to play Pokemon Dusk if I am remembering correctly. I was googling around and came across this RPG. I created an account but the first thing I did was come to the Forums cause an RPG is a waste of time if the community is dead. Seems like you guys have a lot on your hands and are battling gallantly to keep this RPG alive. Good news is, I am willing to help out.

My in game name is Noctis as well. I haven't really played the game but I have played tons of other Pokemon RPGs and have developed countless others. I have a wealth of experience, easily more than ALL of the applicants combined. I am a GFx artist, spriter, Social Media Manager on a plethora of communities and I moderate a bunch of other RPGs.

I don't intend to come off as cocky or arrogant. The reason I posted in such a style is because I know you'll discount me from the get go because I've only just joined the game. Do not let that fool you, trust me when I say I can really make a difference because of my skill set. Lets be real, none of the applicants even have the ability to use correct grammar or talk professionally...That is an indication that none of them are fit to represent the site.

If you guys are interested, and I hope you are, PM me on here. We can discuss stuff, you guys can quiz me and test me against your standards and we can make a decision from there.

This is a really good opportunity to revive your game and forums. Treat it as you may.

-Noctis

You must LOGIN to see Noctis's signature.
Advertisements
May 20, 2017 7:23:02pm
[-]
Origin forum profile avatar
Nice to meet you Noctis :)

I'm only a Super-Mod so my position in staff promotions is only to recommend players, not just choose them and that's that.

You're welcome to PM CruZ with more explanation as well as give some examples of the work you've done before e.g. spriting, rpg development :)
I'm sure he'll be looking forward to that.

You must LOGIN to see Origin's signature.
Advertisements
May 20, 2017 7:59:58pm (This post was last modified: May 20, 2017 8:10:19pm by Deepsilver.)
[-]
Deepsilver forum profile avatar
1) Name - Maarten

2) Age - 23

3) Position - Any

4) Your online timings - Due to study life I'm almost never online at specific times, but when I'm online I always do daily checks regarding modding.

5) I have been staff before at Dusk (last time I was super mod) and I know the game very well since I played the game since its early release. As for being a moderator, I always solved and helped things out, such as player despites, bad behaviour in chat, removing spam posts on forums, etc. For this, I earned a good reputation around the Pokemon RPG's.

6) This is a hard thing to say since I dont really like calling myself better than any other users, but if I would answer a question like this then its of my experience and reputation as being a moderator. I always did my job right and I never got demoted at any websites, atleast not for things like not following the rules, doing wrong actions, banning people not right, power abuse etc.

7) Yes. I've been modding for around 6 years on several websites and I even had a contract with the company Ngames, for being a Game Instructor in the game Pockie Pirates (game closed last year so I lost proof about it)

8) First, of course by helping players with all their problems they send to me, but also by providing suggestions for the game since I noticed that many rpg's fell due to bad or instable economics (such as rarity pokemon's), not providing enough updates, keeping people playing etc. This is of course what I want to prevent for Reborn and help making this site a well known Pokemon RPG with many members.

You must LOGIN to see Deepsilver's signature.
Advertisements
May 25, 2017 5:29:53pm (This post was last modified: May 25, 2017 5:43:29pm by yumi.)
[-]
yumi forum profile avatar
lol

1. Dre

2. 18

3. Any (Pref. Chat Mod or Green Mod)

4. Summer's starting and out of school so I'm free alot.

5. I have a pleathora of soft skills and knowledge to use and make the place fun af while at the same time safe. Able to contribute to the sprites as well aye, and an easy person to get to know

6. Charismatic, able to liven stuff up, a good percentage of you already know me (iRKD) and for those that don't, well what up im out here

7. Chat Mod on a certain rpg for 2 years (rip), got Mod on the last dusk 2 weeks after signing up (Taylor's a real one tho), basically good credentials right

8. Liven stuff up, help sprite (gotta freshen up again), help the people lol

You must LOGIN to see yumi's signature.
Advertisements
May 26, 2017 2:32:49am (This post was last modified: May 26, 2017 2:36:07am by Capri.)
[-]
Capri forum profile avatar
1) Name my username is Capri but I used to go by Rayven
2) Age - 21
3) Position - moderator
4) Your online timings - i can be on from when i wake up (5:30 ct) to 10:00 pm
5) Why should you be selected as a staff? I am very kind to everyone and believe it would be in this sites best interest to have a mature, and knowledgeable staff member.
6) What makes you better than other users? I know how to stay calm in many situations. and i know the rules.
7) Do you have any experience? Yes. I was mod and super mod on the previous version of this site, and i helped solve a hacking incident.
8) How can you help Reborn RPG? I can help by welcoming new players and teaching them the ropes.

You must LOGIN to see Capri's signature.
Advertisements
May 27, 2017 4:20:40am
[-]
CruZ forum profile avatar
Staff Applications are currently closed.
Thank you everyone!

You must LOGIN to see CruZ's signature.
Advertisements
Thread Locked
[-]
Board Statistics
Pokemon Reborn Pikachu

The Staff Application - Pokemon Dusk Reborn Forums - Pokemon Online RPG Forums

Our members have made a total of 2,929 posts in 526 threads,
We currently have 59,441 members registered on

Pokemon Dusk Reborn - Online Pokemon RPG.

Game Released: 14th September 2016

Pokémon © 1995 - 2024 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./Game Freak Inc [Legal Information] [Privacy Policy] [TOS] [ RSS]
Advertisements

Pokemon Reborn © 2016-24 by Cruz. [Back To Top]