absol duskull mew

Share on Facebook

suggestion regarding updates

March 21, 2017 2:35:17pm
[-]
ramakrishna forum profile avatar
suggestion regarding updates
hello Duskers,rntoday i am not here to talk anything about captcha problems,etc. but with a suggestion that can be made i the game.rnI thought for a long duration and came out with a suggestion which can be made in battles. we can use storylines in battles .for example, we can use storyline called darkrai's story in which many players or gym leader will be involved to save darkrai and we need to defeat them. and for defeating each there will be a reward and beating the boss of the storyline one will be rewarded with a coloured poke or cash or coins or a userbar and stuff like that. this is the my suggestion which can be implemented in the game. If anyone among you has any better suggstions are welcome to post down. THANKYOU.

You must LOGIN to see ramakrishna's signature.
Advertisements
Quote this message in a reply
March 21, 2017 3:18:49pm
[-]
Sheethal forum profile avatar
i dont argee with u compleyely but i agree few, and ill talk to cruz about it n let u know.
thank you :)
March 22, 2017 1:43:23am
[-]
Origin forum profile avatar
Thread should have been made in - Ideas & Suggestions.

Also this would be considered more of an Adventure Map.

7/10

You must LOGIN to see Origin's signature.
Advertisements
March 25, 2017 11:38:21am
[-]
CruZ forum profile avatar
If you can elaborate your Darkrai Storyline and other players seems to like it.
I would be more than happy to introduce that in game.

Thank you!

PS - Wrong Section.

You must LOGIN to see CruZ's signature.
Advertisements
March 27, 2017 12:50:49pm
[-]
rachanakumari forum profile avatar
so the story line will be somewhat like this.
you (username) are on a vaction and will see something in black and gray colour n the sky when you are on a battle with players. suddenly a black thunder kind of thing flashes and you discover a giant pokemon and when you try to search in pokedex you wont find anything. now comes the trainer of the large poke and says that its darkrai and blongs to him and he is none other than Cruz. so he uses hypnosis and controls all people and makes them as his slave. so we face a huge problem or a responsibility to save the people from the hypnosis.this can happen only when many players will be defeated and afterwards by defeating the admin(cruz).

POINTS TO REMEMBER.
1) I FEEL PEOPLE HAVE POKES MORE THAN OR EQUAL TO 20K SHOULD REMOVE POKE FROM THEIR ROSTER(it is very difficult to defeat if a person has more than 20k lvl poke.)

note:
the members will be the players themselves not any animated character.

You must LOGIN to see rachanakumari's signature.
Advertisements
March 27, 2017 2:56:41pm
[-]
rachanakumari forum profile avatar
sry. forgot to mention that rachanakumari is mine i.e. storage account of ramakrishna

You must LOGIN to see rachanakumari's signature.
Advertisements
April 03, 2017 1:45:27pm
[-]
Origin forum profile avatar
A solution to the Pokemon Level problem is to set it so the Pokemon you use is only lvl 100 or so (only occurs on the adventure map).
You can also choose at the start of the adventure map if you want to make it a Solo event or Party event. Choosing Solo means only you need to battle it, Party event would require inviting other players who have not started it. Party Cap at 10.

You must LOGIN to see Origin's signature.
Advertisements
[-]
Board Statistics
Pokemon Reborn Pikachu

The suggestion regarding updates - Pokemon Dusk Reborn Forums - Pokemon Online RPG Forums

Our members have made a total of 2,928 posts in 526 threads,
We currently have 59,066 members registered on

Pokemon Dusk Reborn - Online Pokemon RPG.

Game Released: 14th September 2016

Pokémon © 1995 - 2024 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./Game Freak Inc [Legal Information] [Privacy Policy] [TOS] [ RSS]
Advertisements

Pokemon Reborn © 2016-24 by Cruz. [Back To Top]